In this section of the board we keep an eye on all the ATP- and challenger-entry lists. If you’re not familiar with this forum, there are a few tips that might come in handy:
-entry lists come out 6 weeks
before the tournament starts. Challenger
-entry lists and qualifying
lists for Grand Slams, Masters and International Series come out 3 weeks
before they start. Normally the entry lists will appear on this board the Wednesday or Thursday after they came out.
* If you have found an entry list before it appears on the forum, you can post it in the topic “Open thread to post entry lists”
. That way the forum will stay clear and visible for everybody.
* From one week before the tournament starts Jay will give us updates on the withdrawals. As soon as BD sees the update from Jay, he will update the original entry lists (with the famous colouring-system
). As soon as BD has adjusted the lists he will type Check
under the post of Jay. That way everybody can see which withdrawals have already been taken into account in the lists.
* If you have information about unofficial withdrawals or wildcards, you can of course put them in the specific topic.
A few guidelines for the colouring-system:
* Behind the name of the tournament there will be information about the current standing of the withdrawals. Sometimes there will be added +1 or +2. That is the number of special exempts that are cleared. Players, who withdraw after the qualies have started, are not taken into account here. They are replaced by a Lucky Loser
* When someone withdraws, he gets a red
* When an alternate gets in, he gets a green
colour and IN
before his name.
* When an alternate withdraws, he gets a red
colour and OUT
before his name
* When a player withdraws after the qualies have started, he will get a violet
colour. And the lucky loser who replaces him will be mentioned.
Enjoy your time on this forum!
Steve G, Jay, BelgiumDude