Great job folks!!!

Moderator: Moderators

Great job folks!!!

Postby Steve G » Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:50 am

Awsome job everyone. A special thanks to Kasia and Super-Fabio for their high volume of updates. :Cheers:

Every single event updated! :o

Thanks to everyone I did a full update this morning in 40 minutes!!! That's by far less time than normal. Now I can dedicate my time to other things for this site that need catching up on.

One other note: That annoying 8) smilie has been disabled, so no need to worry about properly formatting the #8 seed anymore. :D 8-)
--
Your Friendly Forum Administrator
Steve G
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Jelena » Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:31 pm

Actually I would love to help too, but there is one huge (but probably silly) problem: I have a pc running on win98, but no excel installed on it. Could someone help me by telling me, where I can download excel for my pc, that I can contribute to the site too?
Jelena
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

hmm

Postby BlackJAG » Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:01 pm

wow there are actially ppl whp still use win98?

qs: wut do hiroshima 45, tchernobyl 86 and win98 have in common?

they are all disasters :P

sorry i have no idea where ya can download excel :cool:
BlackJAG

Awesome Job

Postby Pablo » Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:44 pm

Everyone is doing such a good job posting results...does anyone think steveg will notice this and decide that he can become more of a lazy ass in the future with the updates? who knows ...only time will tell.!
Pablo

Postby Jelena » Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:45 am

Pablo, did you notice that Steve introduced the Results Forums, because his work in the meanwhile interferes with the work for the forum? He isn't lazy, when he has to do things for his regular work. And I think it's logical to try to do things less "time-using" for him to keep this site running the way it does. I think otherwise Steve could be "tempted" to shut this site down, because he doesn't have the time anymore to keep it running the way he (and we too) would like to, because we are used to the standard it has. So the less problem is to click on the Results Forums than to lose the site.
Jelena
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Postby Kasia » Fri Aug 25, 2006 10:01 am

I'm using Win98se and it's the best ever :HeadBang:

Jelena, do you have ms office? If you have word, you should have excel too but maybe it's just not installed... you should check your ms office cd and install it... But if you don't have ms office... then I don't know if there's another way to have excel :S

As for Steve becoming lazy... well, everyone needs holidays sometimes :HeadBang:
Kasia
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Spreadsheets

Postby Robbie C » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:13 pm

Jelena wrote:Actually I would love to help too, but there is one huge (but probably silly) problem: I have a pc running on win98, but no excel installed on it. Could someone help me by telling me, where I can download excel for my pc, that I can contribute to the site too?

Hmm - if you haven't bought Excel, maybe it's worth trying Google spreadsheets (go to google & enter "google spreadsheet" into the search box). It exports the file in the right format for excel.
Robbie C

Postby agarrate este passing » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:45 pm

Thanks to everyone for updating this site. You're are doing a terrific job
agarrate este passing

Return to Archive