With just over a month to go before the beginning of the 2014 season, there has not been much shift in the ATP Rankings. Rafael Nadal will hold a lead heading into the Australian Open and will continue to rise as he has no points to defend, as he was injured last year and did not return until February. Djokovic, is 1, 230 points behind Rafa and will have a much harder time catching up as he will have to defend his ranking points at the Australian Open, where he is the champion.
Here are the updated rankings for the week of November 25th, 2013:
1. Nadal, Rafael (ESP) 13,030
2. Djokovic, Novak (SRB) 12,260
3. Ferrer, David (ESP) 5,800
4. Murray, Andy (GBR) 5,790
5. Del Potro, Juan Martin (ARG) 5,255
6. Federer, Roger (SUI) 4,205
7. Berdych, Tomas (CZE) 4,180
8. Wawrinka, Stanislas (SUI) 3,730
9. Gasquet, Richard (FRA) 3,300
10. Tsonga, Jo-Wilfried (FRA) 3,065
11. Raonic, Milos (CAN) 2,860
12. Haas, Tommy (GER) 2,435
13. Almagro, Nicolas (ESP) 2,290
14. Isner, John (USA) 2,150
15. Youzhny, Mikhail (RUS) 2,145
16. Fognini, Fabio (ITA) 1,930
17. Nishikori, Kei (JPN) 1,915
18. Robredo, Tommy (ESP) 1,810
19. Simon, Gilles (FRA) 1,790
20. Anderson, Kevin (RSA) 1,685
Join the Stevegtennis.com tennis club for free. Just enter your email below for...
- Tennis news updates once a week.
- Special offers on tennis gear.
- Unsubscribe at any time.
- We will never share your email.